Satellite Sounders on fire in Frankfurt

After the first day of exhibiting the Satellite Sounders during sound walks at the Schirn Kunsthalle in Frankfurt during the Playing the City exhibition, I took the batteries back to the hotel to charge them, and at 2.30 in the morning one exploded, causing a small fire in the room. I put the fire out using the hotel pillows and called the front desk. The firemen and police came, I shook fiercely, and the hotel offered no first aid and are now in an aggressive process of intimidating me for insurance money for damage to their furniture. What a strange ending to the Satellite Sounders.

Comments are closed.